Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Your nurse is here baby *G

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    rn 15

    Hope you're feeling better honey [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    If he isnt feeling better after that..he's dead..*nods*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like you're asleep for the night sweetie. I hope you feel better in the morning. I think I'm gonna go watch a movie with my brother. I'll check online later to see if maybe you stopped in. Hope you're having sweet dreams [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Miss you honey. Talk to you later *hugs and kisses [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or seeing that pic might just finish him off...*nods* [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hope you feel better soon Mango! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *smooooooooochies my baby

    I hope you're feeling better. I passed out downstairs watching the movie " The Watcher" and my brother just gave me the boot *L I stumbled up the stairs and came online to see if you'd stopped by. I see you're here BUT yahoo is not on *pout Hope you're feeling better. If you get this in the next 5 min turn yahoo on, if not I'll talk to you in the morning. *hugs and kisses [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Smile

    Hope you feel better mango!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    test

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •